THIS IS A 30 MIN, ONE-ON-ONE CONVERSATION WITH LINDA GROSHEK
An opportunity for you to understand the Feldenkrais Method
- Ask and answer any questions you may have
- A chance for you and I to learn more about your specific needs
* If you’re a parent calling about a child, please make this call while you’re alone as I don’t like to talk about him/her while they are in the room, unless he/she is participating in the conversation.
- A 90 min. session
- We will explore your specific needs
- A hands on, fully clothed, light touch evaluation
- Discuss how Functional Integration and/or Awareness Through Movement classes will benefit you
- Understanding you as an individual. Let's get a better understanding of your system and how it functions.
- What is the best course of action for you?
AN INDIVIDUAL APPOINTMENT WITH LINDA
Functional Integration (FI) is a gentle touch, fully clothed, yet powerful individual experience. Moving you slowly – on a low wide table – we gently guide your system into a clearer understanding of its motor patterns. Since every person has gone through different experiences in his/her life, we cater each session to fit you specifically. We recommend a phone consultation and an F.I. before you decide to take a class, as it will allow both of us to understand what is best for your system.
Your Feldenkrais practitioner can support you with a number of difficulties:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic neck, back, or shoulder pain
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Sports Injuries
- Head Injuries
If you have:
- Any kind of stiffness, trouble moving or no movement at all
- Emotional stress
Please contact us, we would like to talk to you and give you some options.
Awareness Through Movement
GROUP CLASSES; YOUR 1ST CLASS IS FREE
Awareness Through Movement (ATM) lessons consist of verbally guided, slow movements that will have you think, sense and imagine function with a clearer understanding. You will sense how harmful ridged movement can be, and how movement with breath can release pain and allow new movement to take place. Understanding these new options will make your life feel like it just got easier. All of us only use a fraction of our systems ability. Understand the Feldenkrais method so you can become aware of what is best for you. Classes are slow, simple and powerful; so anyone at any age can participate.