What we offer in the Center
Functional Integration (F.I.) this is an individual hands on session for your particular needs.
Awareness Through Movement (ATM) these are classes developed for you to explore your options in movement. Anyone at any age can take these classes.
Workshops and Class Series
These classes and workshops can benefit beginners as well as advanced students.
We have many different types of workshops and class series. One class can be geared toward a specific function you may have lost, a type of pain you may have and more. Take as many classes as you would like. Limit is 10 students so we can assist anyone
at anytime if needed.
Who comes to the Center?
- People that have injuries, pain/chronic pain, stress, disabilities.
- People that have neurological conditions, developmental issues, babies and children with special needs, children with pain due to growth spurts.
- Doctors, teachers, physical therapist, movement specialist
- Musicians, athletes, dancers, singers
- People that want to increase movement, flexibility and coordination
- People that want to understand how to start feeling younger and to be able to sustain this feeling.
About our Center
Wise Move was founded in 2013 by Linda and Alea Groshek. This partnership gathered a knowledge base from the Feldenkrais Institute of San Diego, Feldenkrais in Santa Fe, University of Michigan and the Jeremy Krauss Approach in Germany for children with special needs. Their experience and shared knowledge gave them the perfect resources to open a Feldenkrais Center in Grand Haven Michigan servicing all of West Michigan. Wise Move continues the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais creator of the Feldenkrais Method®,
There is much more information throughout our sight, including info about specific conditions and dieses as well as personal stories of moving past pain and physical difficulties. Please find what best fits your needs. Don’t hesitate to call for any reason. (616) 843-0440. Contact Us.